1972 1947 Philippe Halsman Albert Einstein Art Photo Gravure
Authenticity Guarantee: You'll receive a signed Authenticity Guarantee with each photo/print. We are buyers and sellers of fine art photography. All our photos/prints are 100% original, produced the year shown and NOT a current reproduction created for resale.
Our 4 ply mounting board is t. He finest manufactured for today's museum and fine art professionals. Made from 100% virgin cotton fibers. Was born in Latvia, an American photographer known for his portraits of Marilyn Monroe and collaborated with.
(1959), Halsman asked each of his subjects to jump in the air while he photographed them to capture an unguarded moment. One of the most significant photo artists of all. Albert Einstein Art Photo IV.
Photo Type: Sheet fed Photogravure, made from original negative. Overall size on white mounting board: 20" X 16" Print Origin: Italy. Finish: Satin - Matte Finish Date of Negative: 1947 Date of Print: 1972 Philippe Halsman photography.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution. This item is in the category "Art\Art Photographs". The seller is "gdawg" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Type: Photograph
- Image Color: Black & White
- Production Technique: Photogravure
- Year of Production: 1972
- Size: See Listing
- Color Type: Black & White
- Photographer: Philippe Halsman
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Photo Type: Photogravure
- Signed: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
- Finish: Matte
- Framing: Unframed
- Personalize: No
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): Yes
- Medium: Photogravure
- Print Surface: Paper
- Printing Technique: Photogravure
- Original/Reproduction: Original Print
- Original/Reprint: Original Print
- Modified Item: No
- Size Type/Largest Dimension: See Listing
- Time Period Manufactured: 1972
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Region of Origin: Europe
- Unit of Sale: Single-Piece Work
- Height (Inches): See Listing
- Width (Inches): See Listing
- Year: 1972
- Subject: portrait